New Dental Council Members Elected
« View all News items
The following have been duly elected and will take up their seat or remain on Dental Council following the Dental AGM on Friday 24 October 2014. Members of Dental Council are elected for a period of five years from the date of the Dental AGM.
- Professor Crispian Scully (re-elected)
- Mr Rob Chate (From Vice-Dean to Member of Dental Council)
- Mr Will McLaughlin (newly elected Member of Dental Council)
- Mr Grant McIntyre (newly elected Member of Dental Council)
- Professor Elizabeth Davenport (re-elected)
Select a year and month from the headings below to view news items from that month.