Future of Health Conference
« View all News items
Organised by NHS England, the Future of Health conference will take place at the Business Design Centre, London from 3-4 October 2013.
This conference aims to create a new way of working across health, social care and the third sector; taking an holistic, person-centred approach, delivering parity for mental and physical health and reducing inequalities. It will be the first step in creating an on-going dialogue and community for professionals to make joint progress for the benefit of the population.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr Ed Wagner, Group Health Research Institute
- Sandie Keene, President, Association of Directors of Adult Social Services
- Jeremy Taylor, Chief Executive, National Voices
- Sir Bruce Keogh, National Medical Director, NHS England
- Prof Chris Ham, Chief Executive, The King's Fund
- Sir Malcolm Grant, Chairman, NHS England
- Ruby Wax, comedian and mental health campaigner
- NHS, Public Sector, Academia, Voluntary Sector - £75 (excl. VAT)
- 50% Student / Trainee discount! Email email@example.com.
- Private / Independent Sector - £480 (inc. VAT)
For further information visit http://futureofhealth.co.uk/.
Select a year and month from the headings below to view news items from that month.