FMLM Annual Conference
« View all News items
The Faculty of Medical Leadership and Management (FMLM) Annual Conference Leadership: Evidence into Action will be held on 14-16 October at the Edinburgh International Conference Centre.
Plenary speakers at this conference include Professor Chris Ham, Chief Executive of The King's Fund, Professor Michael West from Lancaster University Management School and Dr Richard Heron, Vice President Health and Chief Medical Officer for BP. This event is a unique opportunity to network with a diverse group of medical professionals, consolidate learning, obtain CPD points and influence the future strategy of FMLM.
This year will explore the evidence base for medical leadership along five themes:
- Leadership and clinical outcomes: show me the evidence!
- One version of the truth - managing risk and safety
- Practical steps to change culture
- Medical leaders: set up to fail?
- Standards of medical leadership
Select a year and month from the headings below to view news items from that month.