Exclusive Membership VIP Invitation to EHI Live
« View all News items
The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh is delighted to invite its Fellows, Members, Associates and Affiliates to attend, free-of-charge, a conference and exhibition for the eHealth community, EHI Live 2012 at the NEC, Birmingham on 6-7 November 2012.
Now in its fifth year, EHI Live attracts visitors and delegates from around the UK who are keen to listen to industry figures and investigate new technologies. Suppliers, healthcare IT professionals and clinicians discuss and debate the issues facing those who are involved in healthcare IT and want to use it to improve the efficiency and quality of health service.
Those in the RCSEd College membership can log in to this page to receive information on how to redeem a free VIP invitation to attend the full conference at EHI Live in November, including a free lunch (worth £200).
Speakers confirmed include:
- Andrew Lansley, Secretary of State for Health
- Andrew Gwynne, Shadow Health Minister, Department of Health
- Mike Farrar, Chief Executive, NHS Confederation
- Dame Fiona Caldicott, Chairman, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Paul Hodgkin, Chief Executive - Patient Opinion
- Peter Knight, Deputy Director of Research and Development - Department of Health
- Liam Maxwell, Deputy Government Chief Information Officer, Cabinet Office
- Mike Denis, Director of Information Strategy, South London and Maudsley Foundation Trust
For further information about the EHI Live visit www.ehilive.co.uk
To access exclusive VIP invite details click here.
Select a year and month from the headings below to view news items from that month.