Event Details - Thinking of a Career in Special Care Dentistry? Find Out How RCSEd Can Help You
- When is this event held?
16 Nov 2019 (1 date)
- Where is this event held?
View locations and dates
- Birmingham - RCSEd
- How much does this event cost?
From £122.00 - View more information below
- Can I book online?:
- Is CPD awarded for this event?
Yes, 5.5 hours
- Course/Event group: Dental Event | See more Dental Events
Thinking of a Career in Special Care Dentistry? Find Out How RCSEd Can Help You
To inform potential candidates about the RCSEd Diploma in Special Care Dentistry Examination and provide the opportunity to participate in mock SBA examinations and observe a Structured oral on an unseen case. Provide an update in SCD and receive career advice
Dentists thinking about a career in Special Care Dentistry. Specialist trainees in SCD. Dentists working in SCD.
Interactive lectures and demonstrations.
To familiarise participants with the new RCSEd Diploma in Special Care Dentistry; To give delegates an opportunity to sit a mock paper and observe; Consider career options; To give delegates the opportunity to ask questions throughout the day.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Describe the level and breadth and depth of knowledge and skills required for the RCSEd Diploma in Special Care Dentistry
• Describe the format of the examination
Course Fee: £135.00
RCSEd Member Fee: £122.00
Dr Carole A Boyle, Consultant in Special Care Dentistry / Honorary Senior Lecturer