Event Details - The Faculty of Dental Trainers Third Annual Meeting "Mentoring and Reflection: Ways and Means"
- When is this event held?
15 Nov 2019 (1 date)
- Where is this event held?
View locations and dates
- Birmingham - RCSEd
- How much does this event cost?
From £40.00 - View more information below
- Can I book online?:
- Is CPD awarded for this event?
Yes, 5 Hours
- Course/Event group: Faculties Event | See more Faculties Events
The Faculty of Dental Trainers Third Annual Meeting "Mentoring and Reflection: Ways and Means"
The 3rd Annual Meeting of the Faculty of Dental Trainers will take place in Birmingham on the 15th November 2019 in the Regional Centre of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh at 85-89 Colmore Row. The topic of the meeting is Mentoring and Reflection: ways and means and there is an exciting line-up of speakers presenting different approaches to these important topics.
Dentists, DCPs, Dental Nurse, General Dental Practitioner
Course Fee for DCP Members of the FDT: £50
Lectures and small discussion groups.
This course aims to provide members of the dental team with an understanding of the roles of mentoring, coaching and reflection in dentistry, as well as of the impact of human and non-technical factors on safe performance.
- Learn new ways for encouraging reflection in dentistry and the importance of its role.
- Recognise the potential impact of human factors on safe practice.
- Learn the importance of good non-technical skills for patient safety.
Course Fee: £100
Course Fee for FDT Members: £90
Course Fee for Non Member DCP: £50
Course Fee for DCP Members of the FDT: £40
Dr Sarah Manton, FDT Director