Event Details - HEENW and RCSEd Surgical Educators' Day
- When is this event held?
To be confirmed
- Where is this event held?
View locations and dates
- How much will this event cost?
£0.00 There is no charge to attend
- Can I book online?
See Location Specific Details
- Is CPD awarded for this event?
Yes, 5 hours
- Course/Event group: Surgical Event | See more Surgical Events
HEENW and RCSEd Surgical Educators' Day
We are now at capacity for this event. If you would like to be added to the waiting list, please email outreach. Please note, to adhere to the venue capacity, we will not be able to accept registrations on the day.
The day will consist of talks on topics including:
- Differential attainment
- identifying a trainee who is not performing to expected standards
- curriculum changes
- Risk analysis of educating by surgical educators
- Tribalism in healthcare
- Writing a personal development plan
Surgical Education Leads, Training Programme Directors, Clinical Supervisors and Educational Supervisors.
The day will consist of talks, opportunities for discussion and workshop sessions.
The day will consist of talks as well as opportunities for discussion and workshop sessions focusing on current topics for surgical educators.
Delegates will learn techniques in managing the pressures and challenges of being a Surgical Educator
The event is free to attend.