Course Details - Oral Surgery for DCPs – Complications and Hands On Implant Workshops
- When is this course held?
26 Sep 2020 (1 date)
- Where is this course held?
View locations and dates
- Birmingham - RCSEd
- How much does this course cost?
From £115.00 - View more information below
- Can I book online?:
- Is CPD awarded for this course?
Yes, 6 points
- Course/Event group: Dental Course | See more Dental Courses
Oral Surgery for DCPs – Complications and Hands On Implant Workshops
This one day course is aimed at DCPs involved in implant placement and maintenance. Dental hygienists and dental therapists will benefit from this introductory course in terms of the on-going management of implants and oral tissues. As we have an ever-growing and aging population, there is the dilemma of how such patients manage their oral health where multi-factorial challenges are presented.
Combination of both interactive practical stations and lectures.
The aim is to enhance understanding, knowledge and skills in implantology procedures and implant maintenance, to the wider dental team members in dental practice.
By the end of the workshop, delegates will:
- Have a deeper understanding and knowledge set to inform their practice
- Be able to redefine their clinical skills
- Understand the processes from the diagnosis stage to the on-going management of placed implants
- Understand their roles and the associated risks and benefits of the patient choosing to have an implant
Course Fee: £115.00
Dr Richard Moore, Clinical Lecturer & Specialist in Oral Surgery, The University of Leeds