Course Details - MFDS Part 2 OSCE Preparation Course
- When is this course held?
To be confirmed
- Where is this course held?
View locations and dates
- Edinburgh - RCSEd
- How much will this course cost?
From £189.00 - View more information below
- Can I book online?
See Location Specific Details
- Is CPD awarded for this course?
Yes, 5 Hours (Edin) / 12 Hours (Cairo)
- Course/Event group: Dental Course | See more Dental Courses
MFDS Part 2 OSCE Preparation Course
This course aims to inform candidates about the MFDS Part 2 OSCE Examination and provide the opportunity to participate in mock OSCE examinations.
Candidates applying to sit the MFDS Part 2 Examination.
Interactive seminar, observing videos and live OSCE demonstrations.
- To familiarise participants with the Part 2 OSCE examination format
- To give delegates an opportunity to observe and assess candidate performance in mock OSCE examinations
- To receive expert feedback on OSCE performances from an experienced examiner and help delegates identify gaps in their knowledge and skill base
- To give delegates the opportunity to ask questions during a Q&A session
On completion of this course participants should be able to:
- Appreciate the level and breadth and depth of knowledge and skills required to be successful in the MFDS Part 2 examination.
- Describe the OSCE format of the MFDS Part 2 examination
- Evaluate candidate performance and identify gaps in their knowledge and skill base relevant to the MFDS Part 2 examination.
Edinburgh - RCSEd
Course Fee: £210.00
Course Fee for Affiliate Members: £189.00
Course Fee: £395.00
Lesley Longman and Sarah Manton