Course Details - Future Surgeons: Critical Care
- When is this course held?
15 Nov 2019 (1 date)
- Where is this course held?
View locations and dates
- Edinburgh - RCSEd
- How much does this course cost?
From £113 - View more information below
- Can I book online?:
- Is CPD awarded for this course?
Yes, 6 Hours
- Course/Event group: Surgical Course | See more Surgical Courses
Future Surgeons: Critical Care
This one-day course aims to provide participants with a pragmatic approach to solve common clinical problems of all types of surgical patient. This course is aimed at foundation trainees.
Relevant grades: FY1 FY2
Lectures, practical/active workshops and group discussion.
This course aims to provide participants with a pragmatic approach to solving common clinical problems of all types of surgical patient.
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Demonstrate improved knowledge, skills and attitudes required to manage the critically ill surgical patient
- Explain the value of systematic assessment for the critically ill
- Describe the practical management of common peri-operative problems, faced by surgical patients
- Formulate an action plan, involving appropriate, timely help
- Adopt a team-approach in caring for acutely unwell surgical patients
Course Fee: £125.00
RCSEd Affiliate Member Fee: £113.00
Dr Fiona Cameron, Mr Peter Driscoll, Dr Duncan Henderson & Mr Bruce Tulloh