Course Details - Foundation of Clinical Surgery
- When is this course held?
10 Oct 2020 (1 date)
- Where is this course held?
View locations and dates
- Edinburgh - RCSEd
- How much does this course cost?
From £86 - View more information below
- Can I book online?:
- Is CPD awarded for this course?
Yes, 12 Hours
- Course/Event group: Surgical Course | See more Surgical Courses
Foundation of Clinical Surgery
This is a two-day course with interactive presentations, providing a systematic and structured introduction to history taking and clinical examination. The course is designed to help develop participants' history taking and clinical examination skills and further their understanding of surgical disorders in the context of basic sciences and mechanism of disease.
This course is aimed at Medical Students and is also useful for Foundation Doctors.
Systematic and structured introduction to history taking and clinical examination. To develop the skills of history taking and clinical examination. To understand surgical disorders in the context of basic sciences and mechanism of disease.
After attending this two-day course, you will be able to:
- Describe the necessary basic sciences background for the common surgical conditions.
- Develop the skill of interpreting patient's symptoms and signs into a diagnosis.
Course Fee: £95.00
Course Fee (RCSEd Affiliate Member): £86.00
Mr Emad Aly, Consultant Colorectal and General Surgeon, Aberdeen Royal Infirmary.
Frequently Asked Questions