Course Details - Annual Conference of the Faculty of Surgical Trainers – Surgical Training: In Time and On Time
- When is this course held?
25 Oct 2019 (1 date)
- Where is this course held?
View locations and dates
- Birmingham - Other
- How much does this course cost?
From £60 - View more information below
- Can I book online?:
- Is CPD awarded for this course?
Yes, 6 hours
- Course/Event group: Surgical Course | See more Surgical Courses
Annual Conference of the Faculty of Surgical Trainers – Surgical Training: In Time and On Time
The aim of the conference is to learn from the trial of improving surgical training programs and how we can use ISCP and other tools to record meaningful training experiences. There will be a debate on the merits of run-through training and discussion on how to embed 'professionalism' of the trainer.
All surgeons with an interest in surgical training.
Presentations, debate, and group discussion.
The conference will focus on updating trainers with the new surgical curriculum and the importance of recognising the role of the trainers.
After attending this one day conference delegates will be able to:
• Explain the new surgical curriculum
• List the merits of run-through training
• Describe how to embed 'professionalism' in a trainer
Course Fee: £155.00
Course Fee for RCSEd Members/Fellows: £130.00
Course Fee for FST Members: £110.00
Course Fee for Medical Students: £60.00
Mr David O’Regan, Director of the Faculty of Surgical Trainers