- Important Announcement - 6 Attempts
- Important Announcement regarding the Principles of Surgery Paper
- Intercollegiate MRCS International Regulations March 2015
- Intercollegiate MRCS Part A Application Form (International)
- Guide to the Intercollegiate MRCS Examination
- Intercollegiate MRCS Part A Sample Questions from Mar 2013
- Intercollegiate MRCS Part A Candidate Guidance Notes
- Advice to Candidates
- Arrangements for Candidates with Special Circumstances
- Intercollegiate MRCS Dyslexia Guidance
- Suspected Malpractice for MRCS & DOHNS
- Original and Certified Documents
You must ensure that your application form reaches the College no later than the advertised closing date. Late applications will automatically be returned. No allowance will be made for postal or other delays.
The closing date has passed.
Login to your College account here